Exciting Opportunity for talented Engineers to do FPGA development!
Do you want to -
# develop the code that runs on the world’s lowest latency network switches
# see your work have an impact in mission critical environments
# work with a world-class team of engineers
We’re looking for talented, passionate Engineers to join our world-class, culturally diverse team in Sydney to move things forward and have global impact. You'll have the opportunity to collaborate and innovate to deliver the next generation of network communication technology.
To be successful in this role you’ll -
- bring your skills and experience with VHDL and HDL design techniques
- be persistent in debugging challenging problems
- work in an agile environment, on all aspects of development
You should possess -
- an ability and desire to quickly learn new techniques
- tertiary qualifications in Computer Science or similar
- an ability and desire to communicate and work as part of a team
What’s on offer -
- competitive salary package, including health insurance, company bonus and stock
- opportunities galore; interesting projects, working with world class engineers and travel opportunities
- office based in the heart of Sydney CBD, close to public transport
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.