Arista Networks was founded to pioneer and deliver software-driven cloud networking solutions for large data center storage and computing environments. Arista's award-winning platforms, ranging in Ethernet speeds from 10 to 100 gigabits per second, redefine scalability, agility and resilience. Arista has shipped more than 15 million cloud networking ports worldwide with CloudVision and EOS, an advanced network operating system.
This is an exciting time to join Arista Networks as the company continues its fast paced growth. This role is a critical part of the Logistics & Compliance team and involves both tactical & strategic duties. The role reports to the US HQ group manager.
- Manage all APAC import/export trade compliance & logistics activities, within guidelines of TradeFIRST program and other legal requirements
- Act as SGCO and manage the program & communications with Singapore government
- Develop continuous improvements to the internal TradeFIRST program
- Manage Customs brokers & logistics partners
- Partner with Order Management, Planning & Operations to enhance fulfillment
- Coordinate with regional contract manufactuer on import/export issues
- Enhance logistics process & cost reduction programs
- Manage month end & quarter end issues to benefit fulfillment
- Develop metrics reports for upper management
- Audit internal processes regularly for compliance with TradeFIRST requirements
- Coordinate with US & EMEA teams; backup support for EMEA
- Extensive experience with the Singapore TradeFIRST program
- Extensive knowledge of HS & ECCN classifications of high tech products
- Comprehensive knowledge of import/export regulations of Malaysia; broad knowledge of overall APAC import/export regulations
- Experience managing exports of controlled goods
- Comprehensive experience managing Customs Brokers & freight forwarders
- Experience & comfort using technical platforms & ERP systems
- Minimum 5 years experience in Customs management & international logistics/transportation
- Only local applicants will be considered
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.