- Oversee hardware quality performance for assigned products, monitoring field quality data and associated metrics, including RMA Rates, MTBF, and Reliability Ratio.
- Analyze RMA, Failure Analysis, and Repair data. Identify trends and raise quality alerts when necessary. Drive resolution, containment, and mitigation plans for such quality alerts.
- Conduct field hardware quality meetings, presenting field quality performance to key stakeholders, including senior management within Manufacturing, Engineering, Product Marketing, and Customer Support.
- Oversee operational performance of Failure Analysis contract manufacturer(s), ensuring partner(s) achieve key performance indicators, including FA cycle times, fault duplication rates, and fault isolation rates.
- Collaborate with Product Engineers, Hardware Engineers, and Test Engineers in debug of specific field RMAs.
- Review and approve Failure Analysis results. Ensure status of RMA and Failure Analysis cases are updated in Arista Support case management systems.
- Drive learnings from RMA / FA back into Manufacturing, Engineering, and Support teams.
- Publish external-facing Failure Analysis Reports to Arista Support teams.
- Oversee the set-up of new products into Failure Analysis operations.
- Work with cross-functional teams (Test, Engineering, Diagnostics, TAC) to improve and scale Root Cause Failure Analysis capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in high-tech manufacturing (preferably networking equipment)
- Experience working with contract manufacturing partners
- Experience in PCBA manufacturing, electro-mechanical assembly, and associated processes
- Broad knowledge of test, diagnostics, failure analysis, and debug techniques
- Foundational knowledge in quality and reliability performance metrics
- Ability to work cross-functionally, including ability to balance the technical and business aspects of hardware manufacturing
- Basic understanding of ERP systems and supply chain concepts
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.