Arista is seeking an experienced & highly motivated person to join the Logistics & Compliance team. This is a full-time position in the fast-paced environment of a high growth company. The role is a critical part of the operations team and involves both tactical & strategic duties, reporting to the Logistics & Compliance Group Manager.
- Manage Arista’s global import & export trade compliance activities
- Hardware & Software trade classifications & license administration
- Legal contact for international trade issues
- Partner with Operations groups & overseas CMs to monitor / enhance trade processes
- Manage Customs process improvement
- Audit Arista internal & 3rd party processes for compliance with trade regulations
- Manage periodic risk assessments
- Manage communications with Government Agencies overseeing trade in US, IE, NL & SG.
- Extensive experience managing global logistics/import/export programs for a high tech company; both SW & HW
- Extensive knowledge of global trade regulations, including HS & ECCN classification of high tech products & controlled items
- Extensive experience with controlled/licensable technologies; export licenses
- Broad knowledge of international trade regulations
- Experience managing RPL applications & screening/approval processes
- Comprehensive experience managing Customs Brokers & freight forwarders
- Minimum 12+ years relevant work in international logistics & trade compliance
- Some Domestic US & international travel required
- Preferred - Licensed Customs Broker
- Only local applicants will be considered
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.