Manager, CM/Material Operations
- Manage all CMs on material and support build requirements
- Lead and manage worldwide team that partners with global contract manufacturers to assemble, test and integrate Arista PCBAs and switches.
- Exceed goals and deliver world class metric/KPI performance in quality and yield improvements, on-time shipment, lead time reduction, inventory turns and accuracy, OCOGS, and cost reduction on CM managed parts, etc.
- Partner with contract manufacturers and sourcing team to reduce shortages and bottlenecks
- Work with NPI Materials team to transition and rapidly ramp and reach time-to quality and volume on new products.
- Partner with Arista Finance on E&O, PPV, inventory management
- Travel as needed up to 10%
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or a Supply Chain/Operations discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and in building internal and external relationships
- 5+ years of experience in supply chain, logistics or inventory management for a hardware OEM or Contract Manufacturer
- 2+ years of experience of managerial experience
- Hands-On, strong knowledge of CM operations
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.