- Drive solutions to reduce and eliminate any shortages, both consigned and non consigned, which may affect meeting demand goals/production schedule. Assisting in sourcing material as required.
- Partner with the Contract Manufacturer (CM), component suppliers and sourcing managers on all identified material issues until issues are closed/resolved by tracking, monitoring actions for closure
- Oversee excess and obsolete (E&O) activity from CMs, recommend critical course of action to leadership, and own efforts to mitigate liability to the business. Ensure timely resolution and closure of these activities.
- Allocate components in short supply. Provide a detailed and aggregated view of supply versus demand as site-allocation decisions.
- Build and maintain reports and summaries on a regular (weekly/daily) basis to support the products and business. Ensure data is accurate and on time.
- Prepare and communicate critical Material updates if needed.
- Support cost reduction effort on all bill of material.
- Issue weekly Purchase Orders (PO)s to procure consigned material.
- Manage pull in/push out/cancellation of consigned material.
- Support Inventory analyst on reconciling consigned inventory.
- Support business critical events such as cycle count, physical inventory & quarter ends; this may occasionally require weekend and holiday work.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-5 years of experience in the high tech industry
- Excellent capability in Excel
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic & ambiguous fast-paced environment
- Flexible in supporting Pacific time zone and Asia(occasionally).
- Travel <10% a year
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.