The Dashboards application allows you to create customizable dashboards consisting of multiple metrics across various datasets in different views. You can quickly resize and drag widgets on the grid to accommodate various custom layouts views. Data gathered from devices configured for streaming telemetry data to CVP.
Dashboards Manager is where you are presented with the list of available dashboards. This screen can be viewed in either a grid or table format.
Each dashboard on the grid provides the dashboard name, description, and an approximate layout of the dashboard. To perform actions on any of the dashboards, select one or more dashboards by selecting the checkbox associated with each dashboard.
Editing and Creating Dashboards
Creating a Dashboard
Perform the following steps to create a dashboard.
- Select New Dashboard from the Dashboard Manager page.
- Select one or more widgets to display information.
- Select the widget in the main screen to configure and label the widget.
- Enter a title and description of the new dashboard.
- Select Save Changes to save the new dashboard.
Editing a Dashboard
Perform the following steps to edit a dashboard. Dashboard widgets can be added, removed, or configured while in editing mode.
- Select a dashboard to display from the Dashboard Manager page.
- Select Edit Dashboard from the Dashboard Manager page.
- Select a currently displayed widget in the main screen to edit or configure as needed.
- To add a new widget, select from widgets tab.
- To change the inputs, select the Inputs tab to configure as needed.
- Select the pencil icons to edit the dashboard title and description.
- Select Save Changes to save the changes.