Accessing the CloudTracer Screen
To view data metrics, open to the CloudTracer screen by clicking CloudTracer on the CloudVision Portal (CVP).
This screen is divided into the following two panels:
Left Panel of the CloudTracer Screen
This panel provides the following metric options:
- Metric pane - Click any of the following entities to view the corresponding
current metric for n connections where n is the count of selected devices and
- HTTP Response Time
- Packet Loss
- Connections pane
- Device or host search string - Type the device or host name for a quick search
- Configured devices - Select the required devices and hosts to view corresponding metrics
- Clear All - Click to clear all selections
Right Panel of the CloudTracer Screen
This panel displays metrics of selected options in the following ways:
- Current information of the
selected metric type from selected devices and hosts
Note: Metrics are streamed whenever data is gathered on EOS switches. The default interval to query metrics data is five seconds.
- Click on a metric to view detailed information.
The upper panel of this screen provides graphical presentation of the metric. The lower panel of this screen displays the metric through following categories:
- Metric History tab -
Displays the metric history ranging from the last hour to the last week.
Click the required timeline to view corresponding metrics.Note: Click Zoom In and Zoom Out options to view metrics ranging from every 15 minutes to every minute.
- Raw Data tab - Displays indexes, timestamps, and values of raw data.
- Data Paths tab - Displays keys and data paths
used to compute the data for this metric. Note: Clicking required link navigates to the corresponding path in the telemetry browser.
- Statistics tab - Displays statistics of the selected device.
- Hover the cursor on metric to view metrics from all metric types.