Container Level Actions
Containers are a logical entity used to group network devices and to define a hierarchy to which configurations can be applied. When you apply a configlet to a container, the configlet is automatically applied to all of the devices in the container's hierarchy.
- Create a container for every datacenter.
- Within each datacenter container, create a container for every POD (leaf-spine deployment).
- Add devices that belong to each POD to the POD container. Tenant: Top-most container.
For details on how to create, rename, and delete containers, see:
Creating a Container
To create a container:
- Select a parent container (the container to which you want to add a new container).
Right-click the container and choose
Add > Container. The
New Container dialog appears:
- Enter the name of the new container and select OK to create the container.
- Click Save to apply the changes.