Wi-Fi has become the primary access mechanism in today’s enterprise networks. Ensuring users have seamless connectivity and smooth application experience requires the Wi-Fi part of the network to work flawlessly. In addition to providing the basic connectivity, it needs to provide actionable intelligence to network administrators for addressing immediate issues and to optimize the network for the ever changing network conditions.
Arista’s CloudVision CUE provides network administrators the tools required to ensure that the Wi-Fi network is running flawlessly, pre-empt issues that could degrade user experience, test the network on demand and as per pre-defined schedule and finally, provide actionable insights, in case users do have less than the smooth application experience they expect. Ensuring the optimal function of the deployed Wi-Fi network and achieving the smallest “mean time to resolution” in case of any reported issues are the key goals of CloudVision CUE.
Arista’s CloudVision CUE solution leverages the power of the cloud and the massive data sets available across its customer base to continuously perform supervised and unsupervised learning required to apply AI concepts to decipher Wi-Fi users’ application experience. Arista uses inference models to arrive quickly at the root cause of any poor experience and proactively provides this information to the network administrators along with suggested remediation.
Arista’s CloudVision CUE solution’s distributed control plane allows seamless and limitless scaling, removes any single points of failure and ensures amazing user experience. With best-of-breed hardware, including the latest Wi-Fi 6 AP family; the best Wireless Intrusion Prevention System that the industry has to offer and a robust Guest management and analytics solution, Arista’s CloudVision CUE provides the best value for money solution for Enterprise Campus deployments. CloudVision CUE’s all-in licensing policy ensures that customers can enjoy all the benefits of this top of the line solution without having to worry about missing out.
CloudVision CUE (CV-CUE) is at the core of Arista’s cloud-native approach to enterprise Wi-Fi networks. It enables centralized management of APs which remarkably simplifies policy management and provisioning of Wi-Fi networks. At the network edge, APs are equipped with distributed algorithms to handle control plane functions locally. This decoupling of management and control planes, along with a flexible data plane that allows wireless access points to provide customizable traffic redirection at the network's edge, results in a more robust network, without a single point of failure. Thus, CV-CUE enables seamless scaling of the network from a few to 1000s of APs.
With virtually unlimited and elastic availability of storage and compute resources, the Arista Wi-Fi solution eliminates artificial boundaries inherent in controller-based WLAN architectures. Naturally, it enables many innovative, previously unforeseen applications in big data analytics, machine learning and cognitive computing in the context of Wi-Fi.
Cognitive Management Plane
CloudVision CUE is powered by a cognitive management plane which simplifies configuration and troubleshooting while delivering richer telemetry to network administrators. The innovative cognition plane uses AI and ML techniques to provide root cause analysis and proactive problem resolution options to reduce the mean time to resolve problems, minimizing network troubleshooting effort and reducing total cost of ownership
|Network Baselining||Baselines network behavior and automatically detects and highlights anomalies, using ML algorithms.|
|Root Cause Analysis Engine||Automatically detects and classifies Wi-Fi clients’ connection failures and pinpoints the root cause in real-time.|
|Single Client Inferencing||Identifies clients facing poor QoE, based on RF, network and application KPIs and performs root cause analysis for specific clients.|
|Automatic Packet Capture||Proactively captures packet traces to help diagnose problems; traces are stored alongside related failures or symptoms to simplify troubleshooting later.|
|Client Emulation and Network Profiling||Takes advantage of the multi-function radio, present in most Arista Wi-Fi APs, turning it into a client to run a wide variety of tests and proactively identify problems before users do.|
The Cognitive Management Plane is driven by Arista’s NetDB, a state-based, cloud-hosted, network-wide database that collects real-time data streamed from wired and wireless devices for cognitive analytics. CloudVision CUE’s capabilities can be extended further by integration with 3rd party applications using OpenConfig and Arista’s ReST API framework.
Wireless Intrusion Prevention
With a multi-function radio acting as a dedicated wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) sensor, wireless threats are detected and blocked almost instantly in your network. CV-CUE works with the APs, which are powered by patented techniques such as Marker PacketsTM, to enable surgical over-the-air intrusion prevention, automatically and accurately creating alerts and classifying wireless threats. CloudVision CUE uses behavior based detection of threats; rather than a signature based approach; to enable zero day protection without chasing exploits, tools and their signatures.
Secure Client Access
CV-CUE supports flexible end user access management in enterprise Wi-Fi networks by enabling seamless integration with leading identity management solutions such as Aruba ClearPass, ForeScout NAC, Cisco ISE etc. Arista Guest Manager provides multiple ways for guest access in the enterprise including Guestbook, vouchers, OTP-based etc.
Choose from a broad range of indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi 6 and the latest Wi-Fi 6E access points to provide reliable and high performing wireless connectivity for users.
Wi-Fi 6E Access Points
Wi-Fi 6E is the latest Wi-Fi technology in use, and the Arista Wi-Fi 6E access points provide maximized wireless performance for high bandwidth, ultra low-latency applications and IoT connectivity. Wi-Fi 6E access points are designed for immediate and future worldwide operation with investment protection.
Explore Wi-Fi 6E Access Points
Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
All Arista Wi-Fi Access Points support WIPS functionality, either via the multi-function radio or with background scan enabled on the access radios.Wi-Fi 6 is ideal for critical, high-density networks serving a high volume of diverse clients and applications. Common deployment scenarios include large schools, large remote offices, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and enterprise campuses. A variety of access points for indoor or outdoor use is available.
Explore Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
Hardware Data Sheets
- .C-360 Datasheet
- .C-330 Datasheet
- .C-260 Datasheet
- .C-250 Datasheet
- .C-230E Datasheet
- .C-230 Datasheet
- .C-200 Datasheet
- .O-235E Datasheet
- .O-235 Datasheet
- .W-318 Datasheet
Software and Services Data Sheets
Guides and FAQs
- .Arista and Pole Star Location Services for Healthcare
- .Wi-Fi 6/6E Access Point Comparison Matrix
- .Arista Wi-Fi 6 and 6E: Q&A
- .Arista C-360 Solution Brief
- .Best Practices for Deploying Arista C-360 Access Points
- .Arista Wireless FAQ
- .Access Point Mounting Brackets
- .Arista Wi-Fi Quick Start Guide
- .Antenna Selection Guide
- .Leviton: Cabling for the Next Wave of Enterprise Wireless
- .Leviton: Structured Cabling Considerations for 2.5GBASE-T & 5GBASE-T
- .The Remote Access Point (RAP) Solution Brief
- .Forescout Integration with Arista Wi-Fi Solution Brief
- .Arista Remote Access Point Design Guide
- .Configure A Basic Corporate SSID
- .Accessing IT Resources Securely, with Single Sign On
White Papers and Application Notes
- .Introduction to Arista Wi-Fi API
- .Application QoE
- .Arista Cognitive Campus Network
- .Multi-User MIMO in Wi-Fi 6
- .Distributed Control Plane Architecture for Highly Scalable and Resilient Wi-Fi
- .Wi-Fi 6: A technological leap for Next Generation Enterprise Wi-Fi Networks
- .6GHz Wi-Fi White Paper
- .MAC Randomization: Behavior and Impact
- .Security of the Arista Wi-Fi Cloud White Paper
- .Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- .Proactive Network Monitoring using Automated Anomaly Detection
- .Arista and Pole Star Location and Tracking Services for Healthcare
- .Wi-Fi & Private 5G : Which to use where?
- .Spatial Reuse in Wi-Fi 6 | Nadeem Akhtar | WLPC Prague 2022
- .Automated Root Cause Analysis in Wireless Networks | Karan Gupta | WLPC Prague 2022
- .Arista Networks Automated Wi-Fi RCA - Episode 1
- .Vendor Specific API's and Open Config | Nadeem Akhtar | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Preamble Puncturing in 802.11ax and 802.11be | Jatin Parekh | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Practical Considerations for Deploying Wi-Fi 6E | Jatin Parekh | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Wi-Fi 7: Multilink Operation | Metka Dragos | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Industry Insights Keynotes | Pramod Badjate | COMSNETS 2022
- .Extending Arista's Cognitive Edge Campus Solution with Wi-Fi 6E
- .Arista C-360 Access Point Data Sheet
- .Arista Networks The Cloud Networking Decade
- .Arista Networks UCN Design for Campus
- .Automated Root Cause Analysis in Wireless Networks
- Using Wi-Fi 6E to meet enterprise IoT and collaborative applications requirements - October 28, 2021
- Cognitive Wi-Fi for Collaboration, Video and Chat Applications - May 21, 2020
- Designing and Controlling Wired and Wireless Access through Arista Wi-Fi, PoE and CloudVision - June 20, 2019
- Arista Cognitive Campus: CloudVision with Wi-Fi - October 25, 2018