EOS Applications simplify implementing network automation and programmability. Pre-built integration with technology partners and DevOps Systems address a wide range of operational needs such as provisioning and monitoring. These pre-built applications provide complete solutions with 24x7 support from Arista’s Technical Assistance Center (TAC) engineers.
ZTPServer enables zero touch, intellgent, dynamic end-to-end network provisioning.
- Dynamically provision entire network
- Template based configurations
- Resourced based allocation
- Guaranteed audit compliance
- Software upgrade / downgrade
- Configuration and change management
- Configuration archival / management
- Cabling and topology validation
- Synchronize images and applications
- Simplify replacement (ZTR)
EOS Telemetry Suite
The EOS Telemetry Suite provides targeted data collection with configurable intervals, thresholds, and alerts.
- EOS integrations with third party best-of-breed visualization tools
- Arista Network Telemetry Application for Splunk Enterprise
- Arista Network Telemetry for VMWare Log Insight
EOS DirectFlow Assist (DFA) for Security Acceleration
EOS DFA is designed to offload or assist an attached in-line or out-of-band security platforms, such as a firewall.
- Denial of Service (DoS) Attack mitigation - Selectively block traffic based on DoS detection by the FortiGate.
- Elephant Flow Offload – Insert flow entries to bypass the firewall for high bandwidth traffic from a trusted application, such as backup data, after the firewall has identified the traffic.
- Firewall Scaling – Provide flow-by-flow bypass and filtering based on firewall DPI.
- Redirection of target traffic to a “honeypot” or decoy platform for profiling.
- .Arista & Splunk App
- .Telemetry Application for Splunk Datasheet
- .Arista & Fortinet Solution Brief
- .Palo Alto Networks and Arista DirectFlow Assist Solution Brief
- .Symmetric Scale - Arista & Palo Alto Networks
- .Arista EOS Roles for Ansible