CloudVision Physical Appliance Setup
- Key to the system key-lock.
- #1 and #2 Phillips screwdriver.
- Wrist grounding strap connected to ground.
- Rack mount kit instructions located in the shipping box.
Removing the front bezel:
- Unlock the key-lock at the left end of the bezel.
- Lift the release latch next to the keylock.
- Rotate the left end of the bezel away from the front panel.
- Unhook the right end of the bezel and pull the bezel away from the system.
Legend 1 Release Latch 2 Key-lock 3 Front Bezel
Locate the MAC Addresses for the CloudVision Appliance
The information tag is a slide-out label which contains system information such as Service Tag, NIC, MAC address for your reference. Record the MAC addresses in the CloudVision Worksheet.
Back Panel Ethernet Connections
On the back panel of the DCA-CV-100 CloudVision appliance, locate the Ethernet Integrated 10/100/1000 Mbps NIC connectors.
iDRAC is an Intelligent Platform Management Interface (IPMI) that provides a GUI-based out-of-band interface for monitoring the hardware appliance. iDRAC uses NIC1 (see Figure 2-4) for its network connectivity using a unique MAC address.
Record the IP address and Hostname information in CloudVision Worksheet (see Appendix H).
- Each of the CloudVision Appliance host machines.
- Each of the CloudVision Appliance iDRAC interfaces.
- Each of the CloudVision Portal (CVP) nodes.
- Each of the CloudVision Server (CVX) nodes.
Contact your DNS zone administrator for assistance.