Read the safety instructions in your Safety, Environmental, and Regulatory Information booklet before you begin.
- Before you begin, review the safety instructions located at https://www.arista.com/en/support/product-documentation.
- Begin installing the rails in the allotted space that is closest to the bottom of the rack enclosure.
- Other Requirements: Select a site where liquids or objects cannot fall onto the equipment and foreign objects are not drawn into the ventilation holes. Verify these guidelines are met:
- Clearance areas to the front and rear panels allow for unrestricted cabling.
- All front and rear panel indicators can be easily read.
- Power cords can reach from the power outlet to the connector on the rear panel.