Setting up Your System
Complete the following steps to set up your system:
- Unpack the system.
- Remove the I/O connector cover from the system connectors.
Note: While installing the system, ensure that it is properly aligned with the slot on the enclosure to prevent damage to the system connectors.
- Install the system in the enclosure.
- Turn on the enclosure.
Note: Wait for the chassis to initialize before you press the power button.
- Press the power button on the system.
Alternatively, you can also turn on the system by using:
- The system iDRAC. For more information, see Web Access into iDRAC (System IPMI).
- The enclosure Chassis Management Controller (CMC), after the system iDRAC (IPMI) is configured on the CMC.