Unique Composable Low Latency Solutions for Financial Services
From the exchange edge to the back office, Arista offers a range of products optimized for demanding finance and trading environments. The 7130 Series provides a complete tool-kit of platforms enabling solutions ranging from a single device to large scale out environments.
- Connect systems feature a L1 crosspoint chip for ultra-low latency data distribution.
- The 7130B Series provides enhanced L1 scale combined with a P4 programmable switching chip for local L2/3 processing or custom packet handling.
- 7130L and 7130LB Series devices add a high performance FPGA for low latency multiplexing, L2 switching, precision timestamping & tap aggregation, connection sharing, low-latency filtering or to easily develop and deploy your own custom network applications.
- 7130LBR Series devices further enhance the LB with an additional FPGAs and a high scale, full function switching chip to offer support for multiple parallel applications and rich networking / tap aggregation features all in one device.
Market Data Distribution
Layer 1 devices offer the lowest latency for distributing market data and other time-sensitive signals. Replicate traffic with full signal recovery and regeneration across 256 ports in 7 ns using the 7130B Series or up to 96 ports in 5 ns using the 7130 Connect Series.
The MetaMux network application running on the 7130L, LB or 7130LBR Series sends orders from multiple servers to an exchange in as little as 39 ns, eliminating the overhead of a traditional L2/L3 switch with latency in the 100’s of microseconds. In combination with an integrated Layer 1 replication for market data, this yields a round trip time of only 44 ns. MultiAccess extends MetaMux with multi-tenant isolation, ACLs and NAT.
Low Latency Switching
SwitchApp running on the 7130LB devices offers a Layer 2+ switch implemented in an FPGA in as low as 92 ns latency port-to-port.
Low Latency Firewall
MetaProtect provides a stateless firewalling mechanism to satisfy InfoSec or regulatory compliance mandates without introducing unacceptable latency. Available on the 7130L devices MetaProtect offers a complete uni-directional or bi-directional filtering function with the capability to capture packet headers of denied or non-conforming packets.
Precision Timestamping, Tap Aggregation & Network Monitoring
The MetaWatch application provides high precision timestamping, deep buffering and tap aggregation features. It has been independently validated by the Securities Technology Analysis Center to provide lossless capture with picosecond-level precision. Multiple 7130L, LB Series or 7130LBR Series devices can be synchronized to enable a distributed timestamping domain with sub-nanosecond accuracy.
Back Office & Campus Connectivity
For high-throughput back office requirements, Arista’s 7060X, 7050X3 and 7050X4 Series offer 10G to 400G switching in compact and power-efficient 1RU and 2RU systems, supporting both larger two-tier leaf/spine and more latency compelling single tier ‘breakout’ architectures.
Several partners provide applications for the 7130 Series of FPGA-enabled devices. These applications provide specialist capabilities, like Enyx’s nxLink which offers a low latency, shared interface to long range wireless links using technology like microwave and millimetre wave.
- .7130 Overview
- .7130 Network Applications
- .Arista Transceivers QuickLook
- .Arista Transceivers
- .Five ways to optimise exchange connectivity latency
- .Network Visibility Latency Analyzer (LANZ)
- .STAC-TS™ BENCHMARKS
Accuracy of network timestamping and burst capacity of capture
- .Architecting Low Latency Cloud Networks
- .The zettabyte era is here. Is your datacenter ready? Move to 25GbE/50GbE with confidence
- .Electronic trading firm gains ultra-low latency exchange connectivity with Arista
- .Deutsche Börse Group monitors every trade with Arista
- .ING Romania upgrades critical data centre infrastructure with Arista
- .Enyx chooses Arista FPGA-enabled network switches to accelerate ultra-low latency solutions for major financial Service Providers