End of software support for 7050X/X2, 7300X and 7010T series
Date: October 23rd, 2023
|1.0||Sep 15, 2022||Initial release|
|1.1||Jan 6, 2023||Updated affected products to include DCS-7300X and DCS-7010T Series|
|1.2||Oct 23, 2023||Updated end of software support dates by platform series|
DCS-7050X and DCS-7050X2 Series
- DCS-7050SX-64, DCS-7050SX-72Q, DCS-7050SX2-72Q, DCS-7050SX2-128, DCS-7050QX-32S, DCS-7050QX2-32S
- DCS-7050TX-48, DCS-7050TX-64, DCS-7050TX-72Q and DCS-7050TX2-128
- DCS-7304X-FM, DCS-7308X-FM, DCS-7300X-32Q-LC, DCS-7300X-64S-LC, DCS-7300X-64T-LC
- DCS-7010T-48, DCS-7010T-48-DC
This is to notify Arista Networks customers that Arista EOS version 4.29 and later will not support products listed above from the 7050X, 7050X2, 7300X and 7010T Series. The products affected will continue to receive TAC support and software bug fixes with the supported EOS versions through the end of support.
EOS releases up to and including EOS 4.28 releases will continue to be supported for the above listed products. Software bug fixes and support with EOS 4.28 release train will be extended for the above listed platforms as below.
- DCS-7050X and DCS-7050X2 Series : 03/20/2025
- DCS-7300X Series : 04/01/2026
- DCS-7010T Series : 06/30/2026
EOS 4.28 will only provide critical security software support beyond the above listed dates and till the end of life of respective products.
Please refer to below links for the end of sale notices and migration paths for the above products.
- End of Sale 7050SX Fiber Switches
- End of Sale 7050TX Copper Switches
- End of Sale 7050QX-32S
- End of Sale 7050SX-72Q
- End of Sale First Gen 7300X Components
- End of Sale 7010T-48
For More Information:
If you require further assistance, or if you have any further questions regarding this notice, please contact the Arista Networks Technical Assistance Center (TAC) by one of the following methods:
Open a Service Request
By telephone: 408-547-5502 866-476-0000
Receive notification for New Field Notices:
Subscribe to the RSS feed to receive periodic updates on new software releases, end of sale and field notices.