- Written by Gowtham Rameshkumar
- Posted on June 10, 2019
- Updated on October 31, 2022
- 2036 Views
An introduction to Nexthop-groups can be seen in the Nexthop-Group section of eos.With this feature, IP packets matching a static Nexthop-Group route can be encapsulated with a GRE tunnel and forwarded.
- Written by Uday Srinivasan
- Posted on September 30, 2019
- Updated on September 30, 2019
- 1308 Views
This feature modifies the display format of “show interface Tunnel <num> counters”.
- Written by Vipul Shah
- Posted on August 27, 2019
- Updated on June 24, 2022
- 2760 Views
BGP routing information often contains more than one path to the same destination network. The BGP best-path selection algorithm determines which of these paths should be considered as the best path to that network.