- Written by Alejandro Schwoykoski
- Posted on December 22, 2021
- Updated on November 7, 2022
- 2254 Views
MetaMux is an FPGA-based feature available on Arista’s 7130 platforms. It performs ultra-low latency Ethernet packet multiplexing with or without packet contention queuing. The port to port latency is a function of the selected MetaMux profile, front panel ingress port, front panel egress port, FPGA connector ingress port, and platform being used.
- Written by Prasanna Parthasarathy
- Posted on December 23, 2021
- Updated on January 11, 2023
- 2982 Views
SwitchApp is an FPGA based feature available on Arista’s 7130LB-Series platforms. It performs ultra low latency Ethernet packet switching. The port to port latency is a function of the selected SwitchApp profile. Detailed latency measurements are available in the userguide on the Arista Support site.