Network applications for Arista's 7130 FPGA-based devices use the flexible hardware within the 7130 platform to perform tasks that were previously impossible in a network switch. Arista's own applications as well as third party partner applications are installed and configured in the same way as other software extensions for MOS and EOS.
Customers or developers who have the capability, can take advantage of Arista's deep experience in FPGA application development, and use the Arista Development Kits to develop their own custom apps.
Arista 7130 Applications
Arista's 7130 applications simplify and transform network infrastructure, and are targeted for use cases including ultra-low latency exchange trading, accurate and lossless network visibility, and providing vendor or broker based shared services. They enable a complete lifecycle of packet replication, multiplexing, filtering, timestamping, aggregation and capture.
|Application||Overview||Key Features||Use it for...|
||Advanced network monitoring||
||Connection sharing with enhanced security||
||Low-latency packet filtering in 135ns||
||Inline timestamping enables exchange fairness||
||Low latency Layer 2 switching||
Arista 7130 Partner Applications
Several tried & tested integrations exist via our technology partners. We enable our partners to deliver value and differentiation in a highly competitive marketplace. Joint innovation has proven to generate powerful complementary solutions that run on the 7130 platform and offer clients additional capabilities: optimized analytics, data capture solutions, and more. Arista 7130 Partner Applications
Several Enyx products and applications are delivered using the Arista 7130 platform. Enyx develops ultra-low latency, FPGA-based solutions for a wide range of financial technology applications, including market data distribution, order execution, and network connectivity management.
Intelligent Wave Inc. (IWI)
Intelligent Wave Inc. (IWI) delivers an IP-flow monitoring solution for the Media and Entertainment industry utilizing FPGAs. IWI's system processes data with low latency and high throughput; such as credit card authentication / fraud detection system and feed handlers.
- .MetaWatch Product Brief
- .MetaMux Product Brief
- .MetaProtect Product Brief
- .ExchangeApp Product Brief
- .MultiAccess Product Brief
- .SwitchApp Product Brief
- .Developer Product Brief
- .An Overview of Arista Ethernet Capture Timestamps
- .5 Ways to Optimise Exchange Connectivity Latency
- .5 Things to Consider When Choosing an FPGA Platform
- .Measuring the Absolute Accuracy of 10GbE Packet Timestamping
- .Four Key Trends in the Networked use of FPGAs
- .STAC-TS™ BENCHMARKS - Accuracy of Network Timestamping and Burst Capacity of Capture
- .Case Study: Electronic trading firm gains ultra-low latency exchange connectivity with Arista
- .Case Study: Deutsche Börse Group monitors every trade with Arista
- .Case Study: Enyx chooses Arista to accelerate ultra-low latency solutions for major financial Service Providers