Multi-functional, Open, Programmable and Low Latency
The Arista 7130 Series provides a comprehensive set of platforms to service ultra-low latency networking, in-network applications and composable custom packet processing. The product family contains a broad selection of powerful hardware, FPGA-based network applications and developer toolkits including:
- Layer 1+ network devices with port-to-port latencies as low as 4 nanoseconds.
- Composable platforms including
- Layer 1 + FPGA-enabled, programmable devices that can host up to 3 FPGAs and can be leveraged to run Arista as well as third party network applications.
- Layer 1 + L2/3 Switching devices that combine large scale L1+ networking with programmable switching silicon.
- FPGA-enabled L2/3 Switching devices optimized for running Arista as well as third party network applications.
- All-in-one platforms with L1+, FPGAs and switching silicon.
- Advanced network applications which feature capabilities for ultra-low latency multiplexing in as low as 39 ns, tapping, tap aggregation and sub-nanosecond precise timestamping, layer 2 switching, filtering, inline timestamping and segmented multiplexing for multi-tenant environments.
- FPGA Development toolkits & IP Cores to develop your own custom applications.
Arista 7130 Series 25G Solutions for Ultra Low Latency Networking
Latest generation Arista 7130 Series natively runs Arista EOS (Extensible Operating System), common to all switching and routing platforms.
EOS - Extensible Operating System & CloudVision
EOS is a fully programmable, highly modular, Linux-based OS, using an industry standard CLI and running a single binary software image across the Arista switching family. Architected for resiliency and programmability, EOS has a unique multi-process state sharing architecture that separates state information and packet forwarding from protocol processing and application logic.
Arista CloudVision provides a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation and real-time telemetry enabling companies to manage the network with much fewer human resources. Rapid integration with a wide range of third-party applications for virtualization, management, automation and orchestration services are equally available.
- .7130 Connect S Series
- .7130B Datasheet
- .7130E Series
- .7130LS Series
- .7130LBR Datasheet
- .7132LB Datasheet
- .7135LB Datasheet
- .MetaWatch Product Brief
- .MetaMux Product Brief
- .MetaProtect Product Brief
- .ExchangeApp Product Brief
- .MultiAccess Product Brief
- .SwitchApp Product Brief
- .Developer Product Brief
- .E-Series Optical Transceivers Q & A
- .Layman’s Guide to Layer 1 Switching
- .5 Questions to ask before buying a Layer 1 switch
- .Measuring the latency of a 4ns switch
- .Determinism is the new latency
- .Copper is Faster than fiber
- .An Overview of Arista Ethernet Capture Timestamps
- .5 Ways to Optimise exchange connectivity latency
- .5 Things to Consider When Choosing an FPGA platform
- .Measuring the Absolute Accuracy of 10GbE Packet Timestamping
- .Four key trends in the networked use of FPGAs
- .FPGA Platforms: Why the Arista 7130 is best of breed
- .Network Traffic Capture & Aggregation: Why buffer size is crucial
- .Improving MetaWatch’s timestamp accuracy with clock modules
- .STAC-TS™ BENCHMARKS - Accuracy of network timestamping and burst capacity of capture
- .Case Study: Electronic trading firm gains ultra-low latency exchange connectivity with Arista
- .Case Study: Deutsche Börse Group monitors every trade with Arista
- .Case Study: Enyx chooses Arista to accelerate ultra-low latency solutions for major financial Service Providers