This section describes the initial setup and preparation for installing the CCA-ETM-Q4.
This chapters contains the following topics:
The following criteria should be considered when selecting a site to install the appliance.
- Temperature and Ventilation: For proper ventilation, install the appliance where there is ample airflow to the front and back of the appliance. The ambient temperature should not go below 0° or exceed 40°C.
Important: To prevent the appliance from overheating, do not operate it in an area where the ambient temperature exceeds 40°C (104°F).
Pour empêcher l’interrupteur de surchauffe, ne pas utiliser il dans une zone où la température ambiante est supérieure à 40°C (104°F).
- Other Requirements: Select a site where liquids or objects cannot fall onto the equipment and foreign objects are not drawn into the ventilation holes. Verify these guidelines are met:
- Clearance areas to the front and rear panels allow for unrestricted cabling.
- All front and rear panel indicators can be easily read.
- Power cords can reach from the power outlet to the connector on the rear panel.
Important: All power connections must be removed to de-energize the unit.
Toutes les connexions d’alimentation doivent être enlevées pour hors tension l’appareil.
Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Precautions
- Assemble or disassemble equipment only in a static-free work area.
- Use a conductive work surface (such as an anti-static mat) to dissipate static charge.
- Wear a conductive wrist strap to dissipate static charge accumulation.
- Minimize handling of assemblies and components.
- Keep replacement parts in their original static-free packaging.
- Remove all plastic, foam, vinyl, paper, and other static-generating materials from the work area.
- Use tools that do not create ESD.
Tools and Parts Required for Installation
- 1- CCA- ETM- Q4 appliance.
- 4 - Rubber stick-on feet.
- 1 - Power adapter.