Connect the Access Point to the Network
- Ensure that a DHCP server is available on the network to enable network configuration of the AP.
- Add the DNS entry wifi-security-server on all DNS servers. This entry must point to the IP address of the server.
- Ensure that DHCP is running on the subnet to which the AP is connected.
- Check the LEDs on the AP to ensure that it is connected to the server.
- Log on to the server using ssh and run the get sensor list command.
You will see a list of all Arista devices that are recognized by the server. Single Sign-On users can go to the Monitor tab in CloudVision WiFi and check whether the device is visible under the Monitor tab.