Power on the C-130
The C-130 device can be powered on by plugging one end of the Ethernet cable into the PoE+ (802.3at) switch or injector and the other end into the Ethernet/PoE+ port on the C-130. Ensure the PoE+ source you are using is turned ON.
- The USB is disabled.
- The other ethernet port is disabled.
- The 2.4 Ghz radio is downgraded to 1x1 TX/RX capability and Tx power of 15 dbm or lower, (or as set in the device template)
- The 5 Ghz radio is downgraded to 2x2 18 dbm or lower, (or as set in the device template)
As an alternative to PoE+, you can insert a power adaptor plug into an AC power outlet and the other end into the power input port on the C-130.
Using C-130 with Power Adapter
To power up the device with power adapter, perform the following steps:
- Plug the power cable into the DC power receptacle at the rear of the device.
- Plug the other end of the power cable into an 110V~240V 50/60 Hz AC power source.
Wait for few minutes for the device to power on. Further you can refer the LED details table to verify the functioning of the device.