This guide is intended for properly trained service personnel and technicians who need to install the Arista CloudVision Appliance.
Refer to the Arista EOS User manual or additional configuration requirements at https://www.arista.com/en/support/product-documentation.
Obtaining Technical Assistance
All customers, partners, resellers, or distributors holding a valid Arista Service Contract can obtain technical support in any of the following ways:
- Email: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.. This is the easiest way to create a new service request. Include a detailed description of the problem and the output of “show tech-support”.
- Web: https://www.arista.com/en/support/customer-support. A support case may be created through the support portal on our website. You may also download the most current software and documentation, as well as view FAQs, Knowledge Base articles, Security Advisories, and Field Notices.
- Phone: +1-866-476-0000 or +1-408-547-5502.
Refer to the Arista Networks document Safety Information and Translated Safety Warnings available at: https://www.arista.com/en/support/product-documentation.
The following Appliance Specifications table lists the specifications of the Arista DCA-300-CV CloudVision Appliance.
|Xa||482.0 mm (18.97 inches)|
|Xb||434.0 mm (17.08 inches)|
|Y||42.8 mm (3.41 inches)|
|Za||35.84 mm (1.41 inches) (with bezel)
22 mm (0.87 inches) (without bezel)
|Zb||x4 and x10 = 657.25 mm (25.87 inches)
x8 = 606.47 (23.87 inches)
|Zc||x4 and x10 = 692.62 (27.26 inches)
x8 = 641.85 mm (25.26 inches)
|Weight||Maximum weight (with all drives/SSDs)|
|4 x 3.5-inch drive system||17.64 Kg (38.90 lb)|
|8 x 2.5-inch drive system||16.04 Kg (35.36 lb)|
|10 x 2.5-inch drive system||16.81 Kg (37.07 lb)|
|Power Draw (Typical) 550W AC||Platinum 50/60 Hz, 100 to 240V AC, auto-arranging|
|Power Draw (Typical) 450W AC||Bronze 50/60 Hz, 100 to 240V AC, auto-arranging|
|Storage||40°C to 65°C (40°F to 149°F)|
|Continuous operation (for altitude less than 950 m or 3117 ft)||10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) with no direct sunlight on the equipment.|
|Maximum temperature gradient (operating and storage)||20°C/h (68°F/h)|
|Storage||5% to 95% RH with 33°C (91°F) maximum dew point. Atmosphere must be non-condensing at all times.|
|Operating||10% to 80% relative humidity with 29°C (84.2°F) maximum dew point.|
|Operating||0.26 Grms at 5 to 350 Hz (all operation orientations).|
|Storage||1.88 Grms at 10 to 500 Hz for 15 min (all six sides tested).|
|Operating||Six consecutively executed shock pulses in the positive and negative x, y, and z axes of 6 G for up to 11 ms.|
|Storage||Six consecutively executed shock pulses in the positive and negative x, y, and z axes (one pulse on each side of the system) of 71 G for up to 2 ms.|
|Operating||3048 m (10,000 ft)|
|Storage||12,000 m (39,370 ft)|
|Standard Operating Temperature||Specifications|
|Continuous operation (for altitude less than 950 m or 3117 ft).||10°C to 35°C (50°F to 95°F) with no direct sunlight on the equipment.|
|Expanded Operating Temperature||Specifications|
|Continuous operation||5°C to 40°C at 5% to 85% RH with 29°C dew point.
Note: Outside the standard operating temperature (10°C to 40°C), the system can operate continuously in temperatures as low as 5°C and as high as 40°C.
|1% of annual operating hours||-5°C to 45°C at 5% to 90% RH with 29°C dew point.
Note: Outside the standard operating temperature (10°C to 40°C), the system can operate down to -5°C or up to 45°C for a maximum of 1% of its annual operating hours.
For temperatures between 40°C and 45°C, de-rate maximum allowable temperature by 1°C per 125 m above 950 m (1°F per 228 ft).
- Do not perform a cold startup below 5°C.
- The operating temperature specified is for a maximum altitude of 3048 m (10,000 ft).
- 105 W/4C, 115 W/6C, 130 W/8C, 140 W/14C or higher wattage processor (TDP>140 W) are not supported.
- Redundant power supply configuration is required.
- Non-Arista qualified peripheral cards and/or peripheral cards greater than 25 W are not supported.
- NVMe drives are not supported.
- Apache Pass DIMM and NVDIMM are not supported.
|Operating Temperature Derating||Specifications|
|Up to 35°C (95°F)||Maximum temperature is reduced by 1°C/300 m (1°F/547 ft) above 950 m (3,117 ft).|
|35°C to 40°C (95°F to 104°F)||Maximum temperature is reduced by 1°C/175 m (1°F/319 ft) above 950 m (3,117 ft).|
|40°C to 45°C (104°F to 113°F)||Maximum temperature is reduced by 1°C/125 m (1°F/228 ft) above 950 m (3,117 ft).|