Wi-Fi End of Life Policy
For Arista Wi-Fi product portfolio, 'End of Life' (EoL) is announced six months prior to the End of Sale date for the affected product. Feature additions usually continue for eighteen months from the EoL date. Support (including bugfix releases) is provided for sixty months from the EoL date. Starting from the EoL date, support contracts whose validity would extend beyond the End of Support date will not be available.
Wi-Fi Hardware End of Life Status
Devices already past End of Support date
|Platform||End of Support Date||Replaced By|
|C-01/C-05/C-10 WIPS Sensor||9/30/17||AP-C230|
|C-50 AP/WIPS Sensor||9/30/17||AP-C230|
|0-70 AP/WIPS Sensor||9/30/17||AP-O235, AP-O235E|
|CD-100 Cellular Detector||9/30/17||None|
|MA-250 / SA-250||8/14/2022||DCA-250-CV|
|MA-260 / SA-260||8/14/2022||DCA-250-CV|
|MA-360 / SA-360||8/14/2022||DCA-250-CV|
|MA-370 / SA-370||8/14/2022||DCA-250-CV|
|C-55 AP/WIPS Sensor||10/31/21||AP-C200|
|C-60 AP/WIPS Sensor||10/31/21||AP-C235, AP-O-235E|
|AirTight Mobile (SAFE)||9/30/17||None*|
*See FAQ below for more details
Devices in End of Life cycle
|Platform||Current Stage||End of Sale||End of Feature Dev||End of Support||Replaced By|
|OEM-AP-C65||End of Feature Dev||02/15/2019||07/15/2019||12/31/2022||AP-C230|
|OEM-AP-W68||End of Feature Dev||02/15/2019||07/15/2019||12/31/2022||AP-W118|
|OEM-AP-C75||End of Feature Dev||02/15/2019||07/15/2019||12/31/2022||AP-C230|
|OEM-AP-C75-E||End of Feature Dev||02/15/2019||07/15/2019||12/31/2022||AP-C230-E|
|OEM-AP-O90||End of Feature Dev||07/01/2019||09/30/2019||12/31/2022||AP-O235|
|OEM-AP-O90E||End of Feature Dev||07/01/2019||09/30/2019||12/31/2022||AP-O235E|
|AP-C100||End of Sale||04/07/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-C200|
|AP-C-110||End of Sale||06/30/2022||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-C230|
|AP-C-120||End of Sale||04/07/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-C230|
|AP-C130||End of Sale||04/07/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-C230|
|AP-C130E||End of Sale||06/30/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-C230E|
|AP-O105||End of Sale||06/30/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-O235|
|AP-O105E||End of Sale||06/30/2021||12/31/2022||12/31/2027||AP-O235E|
Arista Wi-Fi EOL Definitions
End of Sale:
6 months after End of Life Announcement
End of Feature Development:
- 18 months after End of Life Announcement
- No new features will be added to the platform after this date.
- Arista Networks will support these platforms and bug fixes will continue until the End-Of-Support date.
End of Support:
- 60 months after End of Life Announcement
- No support will be provided on these platforms after this date; customers can continue to use it on a 'as is' basis.
- For customers who purchased the product with our 'full opex' price option, Arista Networks will replace these models in the event of catastrophic failures. Contact Arista Wi-Fi Support for more information at 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.
- For customers who purchased the product with our 'capex + opex' option; Arista Networks will provide a discounted replacement offer 6 months prior to 'End of Support' date. Contact Sales for more information at sales 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다.
* Arista Networks may make exceptions to the End of Life dates on a per product basis.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What does End of Support mean?
End of Support means that Arista Networks will no longer provide TAC or Engineering support to customers in addressing issues with the platform or product, and no bug fix releases will be available. However, customers can continue to use the platform or product as is.
I currently have a product which is slated to go 'End of Support' in the next 2 years. Can I continue using it after that period?
Yes, customers are free to use products that are 'End of Support' on an as is basis as long as they wish. However, no support is provided for these products.
What happens if End of Support occurs before the end of my maintenance contract?
This should never happen. Please contact: 이 이메일 주소가 스팸봇으로부터 보호됩니다. 확인하려면 자바스크립트 활성화가 필요합니다..
Is there a replacement product for AirTight Mobile?
The AirTight Mobile product is being discontinued.
What is happening to AirTight Planner?
All Arista 11ac Wave 2 and 11ax AP models are supported in Ekahau