- Written by Nikhil Satish Pai
- Posted on March 24, 2021
- Updated on March 30, 2021
- 3214 Views
This feature may be used for redistributing OSPFv2 leaked and non leaked routes from one instance to another when
- Written by Vivek Ilangovan
- Posted on June 19, 2022
- Updated on June 20, 2022
- 2189 Views
This feature allows redistribution of bgp unicast routes into multicast address families. Specifically it allows redistribution of ipv4 unicast routes into the ipv4 multicast address family and ipv6 unicast routes into the ipv6 multicast address family.
- Written by Hillol Chakraborty
- Posted on September 15, 2023
- Updated on September 15, 2023
- 125 Views
TStarting from EOS-4.17.0F, the capability of advertising IPv4 unicast Network Layer Reachability Information (NLRI) with IPv6 next-hops over IPv6 peering sessions, as described in the Extended Next Hop Encoding capability in RFC5549, is supported. This document describes the feature that allows the redistribution of such routes into OSPF.
- Written by Sulyab Thottungal Valapu
- Posted on December 7, 2020
- Updated on December 9, 2020
- 3253 Views
This document describes the feature that allows the redistribution of VRF leaked BGP routes into OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.