- Written by Nikhil Satish Pai
- Posted on March 24, 2021
- Updated on March 30, 2021
- 3843 Views
This feature may be used for redistributing OSPFv2 leaked and non leaked routes from one instance to another when
- Written by Sulyab Thottungal Valapu
- Posted on December 7, 2020
- Updated on December 9, 2020
- 3940 Views
This document describes the feature that allows the redistribution of VRF leaked BGP routes into OSPFv2 and OSPFv3.
- Written by Deeksha Srivastava
- Posted on June 3, 2020
- Updated on June 29, 2023
- 4965 Views
VRF Route leaking can be used when routes from one VRF are required in another VRF (e.g. in case of shared services). If VrfLeak Agent is being used to leak routes, the leaked routes (in destination VRF) can be redistributed into IGPs.