무선 네트워크를 사용하여 학습, 예측, 보호 및 진행하는 Arista의 CloudVision CUE™ 솔루션에서는 무선 환경을 최적화합니다. CloudVision CUE에서는 클라우드, 빅데이터 분석 및 자동화를 활용하여 인텔리전스, 속도 및 정확도로 네트워크 관리 기능을 강화합니다. 근본 원인 분석 및 사전 예방식 문제 해결 옵션을 통해 CloudVision CUE에서는 평균 문제 해결 시간을 줄이므로 네트워크 문제 해결 작업을 최소화할 수 있습니다.
Centralized Management with CloudVision CUE
Wi-Fi access points are centrally managed without the need for additional hardware appliances. Access points directly connect to CloudVision CUE, Arista’s centralized cloud management solution for wireless access points, that offers seamless scalability as your network expands.
CloudVision CUE is at the core of Arista’s cloud-native approach to enterprise Wi-Fi networks. It enables centralized management of wireless access points (APs) simplifying policy management and provisioning of Wi-Fi networks. At the network edge, APs are equipped with distributed algorithms to handle control plane functions locally. This decoupling of management and control planes, along with a flexible data plane that allows wireless access points to provide customizable traffic redirection at the network's edge, results in a more robust network, without single points of failure. Coupled with zero-touch provisioning, CloudVision CUE enables seamless scaling of the network from a few to 100,000s of APs.
Virtually unlimited and elastic availability of storage and compute resources eliminates artificial boundaries inherent in controller-based WLAN architectures. Many innovative and previously unforeseen applications in big data analytics, machine learning and cognitive computing are now possible with Arista Wi-Fi.
Cognitive Management Plane
The Arista Wi-Fi cognitive management plane simplifies configuration and troubleshooting while delivering rich telemetry information to network administrators. Arista leverages the power of the cloud and the massive data sets available across the user base to continuously perform supervised and unsupervised learning to apply AI concepts. Inference models are created to arrive quickly at the root cause of any poor experience and proactively provides this information along with suggested remediation to provide the smallest mean time to resolution.
Key Wi-Fi Features
|Baselines network behavior and automatically detects and highlights anomalies, using ML algorithms.
|Root Cause Analysis Engine
|Automatically detects and classifies Wi-Fi clients’ connection failures and pinpoints the root cause in real-time.
|Single Client Inferencing
|Identifies clients facing poor QoE, based on RF, network and application KPIs and performs root cause analysis as well as providing remediation recommendations for specific clients.
|Automatic Packet Capture
|Proactively captures packet traces to help diagnose problems; traces are stored alongside related failures or symptoms to simplify troubleshooting later.
|Client Emulation and Network Profiling
|Takes advantage of the multi-function radio, present in most Arista Wi-Fi APs, turning it into a client to run a wide variety of tests and proactively identify problems before users do.
The Cognitive Management Plane is driven by Arista’s NetDB, a state-based, cloud-hosted, network-wide database that collects real-time data streamed from wired and wireless devices for cognitive analytics. CloudVision CUE’s capabilities can be extended further by integration with 3rd party applications using OpenConfig via Webhooks and Arista’s ReST API framework.
Wireless Intrusion Prevention
With a multi-function radio acting as a wireless intrusion prevention (WIPS) sensor, wireless threats are detected and blocked almost instantly in your network. CloudVision CUE works with the APs, which are powered by patented techniques such as Marker PacketsTM, to enable surgical over-the-air intrusion prevention, automatically and accurately creating alerts and automatically classifying wireless threats. CloudVision CUE uses behavior based detection of threats; rather than a signature based approach; to enable zero day protection without chasing exploits, tools and their signatures.
Learn More >
Secure Client Access
Arista Guardian for Network Identity or AGNI connects the network, users, and devices across remote and geographically dispersed locations. Based on Arista’s flagship CloudVision, the new AGNI platform brings a revolutionary improvement to scalability, simplicity, and security across users, their associated endpoints, and IoT devices.
Learn More >
Additionally, CloudVision CUE supports flexible end user access management in enterprise Wi-Fi networks by enabling seamless integration with leading identity management solutions such as Aruba ClearPass, ForeScout NAC, Cisco ISE etc. Arista Guest Manager provides multiple ways for guest access in the enterprise including Guestbook, vouchers, OTP-based etc.
Let us show you the benefits of centralized management with CloudVision CUE.
Contact Us >
Choose from a broad range of indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi 6 and the latest Wi-Fi 6E access points to provide reliable and high performing wireless connectivity for users.
Advanced access point features include:
- Zero-touch deployment for plug and play provisioning that takes less than two minutes to activate and configure an access point after connecting to the cloud.
- Multifunction radios to provide critical functions to monitor, manage and protect the network. CloudVision CUE optimizes and protects the network by leveraging continuously monitored data sources using multifunction radios including client locationing information, packet capture analysis, client simulation/network assurance testing, RRM scanning, rogue access point detection, and spectrum analysis.
- Advanced network protection with built-in Arista WIPS technology provides the highest security on the wireless and wired network.
Wi-Fi 6E Access Points
Wi-Fi 6E is the latest Wi-Fi technology in use, and the Arista Wi-Fi 6E access points provide maximized wireless performance for high bandwidth, ultra low-latency applications and IoT connectivity. Wi-Fi 6E access points are designed for immediate and future worldwide operation with investment protection.
Explore Wi-Fi 6E Access Points
Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
All Arista Wi-Fi Access Points support WIPS functionality, either via the multi-function radio or with background scan enabled on the access radios. Wi-Fi 6 is ideal for critical, high-density networks serving a high volume of diverse clients and applications. Common deployment scenarios include large schools, large remote offices, auditoriums, meeting rooms, and enterprise campuses. A variety of access points for indoor or outdoor use is available.
Explore Wi-Fi 6 Access Points
Hardware Data Sheets
- .C-360 Datasheet
- .C-330 Datasheet
- .C-260 Datasheet
- .C-250 Datasheet
- .C-230E Datasheet
- .C-230 Datasheet
- .C-200 Datasheet
- .O-235E Datasheet
- .O-235 Datasheet
- .W-318 Datasheet
- .Access Point Comparison Matrix
- .Access Point Mounting Brackets
Software and Services Data Sheets
- .Arista Cognitive Wi-Fi Solution Brief
- .CloudVision CUE Datasheet
- .P-Tracer Datasheet
- .Guest Manager Datasheet
Guides and FAQs
- .Wi-Fi Quick Start Guide
- .Wireless FAQ
- .Wi-Fi 6 and 6E FAQ
- .Remote Access Point (RAP) Solution Brief
- .Arista C-360 Solution Brief
- .Arista C-360 Access Points Best Practices Deployment Guide
- .Antenna Selection Guide
- .E-Series Optical Transceivers Q & A
- .Arista and Ekahau Solution Brief
- .Arista and Pole Star Location Services for Healthcare
- .Arista and Forescout Integration Solution Brief
- .Leviton: Cabling for the Next Wave of Enterprise Wireless
- .Leviton: Structured Cabling Considerations for 2.5GBASE-T & 5GBASE-T
- .Remote Access Point Design Guide
- .Accessing IT Resources Securely, with Single Sign On
White Papers and Application Notes
- .Why is Arista’s Cognitive Wi-Fi Distributed Architecture Unique?
- .Arista Cognitive Campus Network
- .Wi-Fi 7: A Leap Towards Time-Sensitive Networking
- .Wi-Fi 6E and Future-Proofing Wireless Infrastructure
- .Multi-User MIMO in Wi-Fi 6
- .Distributed Control Plane Architecture for Highly Scalable and Resilient Wi-Fi
- .Wi-Fi & Private 5G: Which to use where?
- .Wi-Fi 6: A technological leap for Next Generation Enterprise Wi-Fi Networks
- .6GHz Wi-Fi: The Silver Bullet for High-Speed Wi-Fi
- .Security of the Arista Wi-Fi Cloud White Paper
- .App Note: CV-CUE for MSPs
- .App Note: Application QoE
- .App Note: Automated Anomaly Detection
- .App Note: MAC Randomization
- .Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- .App Note: How Arista’s UPSK Overcomes the Challenges of WPA3 and MAC Randomization
- .App Note: Solving for Wireless Segmentation at Scale Using MSS-G UPSK
- .App Note: Wi-Fi API
- .Spatial Reuse in Wi-Fi 6 | Nadeem Akhtar | WLPC Prague 2022
- .Automated Root Cause Analysis in Wireless Networks | Karan Gupta | WLPC Prague 2022
- .Arista Networks Automated Wi-Fi RCA - Episode 1
- .Vendor Specific API's and Open Config | Nadeem Akhtar | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Preamble Puncturing in 802.11ax and 802.11be | Jatin Parekh | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Practical Considerations for Deploying Wi-Fi 6E | Jatin Parekh | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Wi-Fi 7: Multilink Operation | Metka Dragos | WLPC 2022 Phoenix
- .Industry Insights Keynotes | Pramod Badjate | COMSNETS 2022
- .Extending Arista's Cognitive Edge Campus Solution with Wi-Fi 6E
- .Arista C-360 Access Point Data Sheet
- .Arista Networks The Cloud Networking Decade
- .Arista Networks UCN Design for Campus
- .Automated Root Cause Analysis in Wireless Networks
- Using Wi-Fi 6E to meet enterprise IoT and collaborative applications requirements - October 28, 2021
- Cognitive Wi-Fi for Collaboration, Video and Chat Applications - May 21, 2020
- Designing and Controlling Wired and Wireless Access through Arista Wi-Fi, PoE and CloudVision - June 20, 2019
- Arista Cognitive Campus: CloudVision with Wi-Fi - October 25, 2018