Multi-functional, Open, Programmable and Low Latency
The Arista 7130 Series provides a comprehensive set of platforms to service ultra-low latency networking, in-network applications and composable custom packet processing. The product family contains a broad selection of powerful hardware, FPGA-based network applications and developer toolkits including:
- Layer 1+ network devices with port-to-port latencies as low as 4 nanoseconds.
- Composable platforms including
- Layer 1 + FPGA-enabled, programmable devices that can host up to 3 FPGAs and can be leveraged to run Arista as well as third party network applications.
- Layer 1 + L2/3 Switching devices that combine large scale L1+ networking with programmable switching silicon.
- All-in-one platforms with L1+, FPGAs and switching silicon.
- Advanced network applications which feature capabilities for ultra-low latency multiplexing in as low as 39 ns, tapping, tap aggregation and sub-nanosecond precise timestamping, layer 2 switching, filtering, inline timestamping and segmented multiplexing for multi-tenant environments.
- FPGA Development toolkits & IP Cores to develop your own custom applications.
Latest generation Arista 7130 Series natively runs Arista EOS (Extensible Operating System), common to all switching and routing platforms.
EOS - Extensible Operating System & CloudVision
EOS is a fully programmable, highly modular, Linux-based OS, using an industry standard CLI and running a single binary software image across the Arista switching family. Architected for resiliency and programmability, EOS has a unique multi-process state sharing architecture that separates state information and packet forwarding from protocol processing and application logic.
Arista CloudVision provides a network-wide approach for workload orchestration, workflow automation and real-time telemetry enabling companies to manage the network with much fewer human resources. Rapid integration with a wide range of third-party applications for virtualization, management, automation and orchestration services are equally available.
- .7130 Connect S Series
- .7130B Datasheet
- .7130E Series
- .7130LS Series
- .7130LBR Datasheet
- .MetaWatch Product Brief
- .MetaMux Product Brief
- .MetaProtect Product Brief
- .ExchangeApp Product Brief
- .MultiAccess Product Brief
- .SwitchApp Product Brief
- .Developer Product Brief
- .Layman’s Guide to Layer 1 Switching
- .5 Questions to ask before buying a Layer 1 switch
- .Measuring the latency of a 4ns switch
- .Determinism is the new latency
- .Copper is Faster than fiber
- .An Overview of Arista Ethernet Capture Timestamps
- .5 Ways to Optimise exchange connectivity latency
- .5 Things to Consider When Choosing an FPGA platform
- .Measuring the Absolute Accuracy of 10GbE Packet Timestamping
- .Four key trends in the networked use of FPGAs
- .FPGA Platforms: Why the Arista 7130 is best of breed
- .Network Traffic Capture & Aggregation: Why buffer size is crucial
- .Improving MetaWatch’s timestamp accuracy with clock modules
- .STAC-TS™ BENCHMARKS - Accuracy of network timestamping and burst capacity of capture
- .Case Study: Electronic trading firm gains ultra-low latency exchange connectivity with Arista
- .Case Study: Deutsche Börse Group monitors every trade with Arista
- .Case Study: Enyx chooses Arista to accelerate ultra-low latency solutions for major financial Service Providers