Rack Mounting the Switch
Les procédure de montage du bâti est identique pour tous les commutateurs visés par ce guide. Illustrations dans ce chapitre montrent le montage d’un interrupteur de DCS-7010T-48.
- Two-Post or Four-Post Rack Mount provides instructions for mounting the switch in a two-post rack or four-post rack.
After completing the instructions for your rack type, proceed to Cabling the Switch.
Two-Post or Four-Post Rack Mount
The switch can be installed in a two-post or four-post rack. The installation process is identical because the switch attaches to only two posts of a rack.
To mount the switch in a rack, assemble the mounting brackets to the chassis, then attach the brackets to the rack posts. Rack mount accessory kits include the following parts:
2 x mounting brackets
- 6 x M4x5 flat head Phillips screws.
The following image displays the proper bracket placement for the rack mount.
Attaching Mounting Brackets to the Chassis
This procedure attaches mounting brackets to the switch chassis.
- Align the mounting brackets with the chassis holes at the front of the switch.
- Attach the brackets with two M4x5 flat head Philips screws.
Inserting the Switch into the Rack
This procedure attaches the switch to the rack.
- Lift the chassis into the rack. Position the flanges against the rack posts.
- Select mounting screws that fit your equipment rack.
- Attach the bracket flanges to the rack posts.
After completing the rack mount, proceed to Cabling the Switch.