Business and Capabilities
1. Please describe your current business activities:
2. Please describe in detail the experience and the business or professional relationships of your company and its officers, directors, and employees that relate to your ability to be of assistance to ARISTA:
3. Are you a member of any industry organizations?
Organization and Leadership
4. Is any portion of your company owned or controlled by a government or any individual government officials?
If yes, please describe the governmental ownership structure, ownership percentages, and any individuals that are government officials and have ownership or control of your company.
5. Please list all of the persons whom you expect will be principally responsible for your company's work on behalf of ARISTA:
6. Has your company, any person listed in Questions 4 or 5 above, any of your company's affiliates, or any officer, director, or owner of one of your company's affiliates:
... been a defendant in any civil litigation, any arbitrations, or any criminal proceedings in the last five years related to anticorruption, money laundering, embezzlement, fraud or other similar business crimes?
... been the subject of a criminal investigation (formally or informally), accused, charged or prosecution related to anticorrupt
If you answered Yes to either of the last two questions, please provide a detailed explanation
7. Does any owner, officer, director, or employee of your company currently hold any position with any government, any government agency, any international organization, any enterprise owned in whole or in part by a government, or any political party?
If Yes, please identify all such individuals, their positions, and the corresponding governments, agencies, organizations, and/or parties.
8. If your company is a subsidiary of another corporation or other entity, please provide the same information requested in Items 4 - 7 for the parent corporation or entity.
Ethical Business Practices
9. Does your company have a code of conduct or other policy addressing anti-corruption/bribery guidelines?