Wall Mount the Access Point
- Drill four mounting holes in the wall, as shown below.
Table 1. Labels: Dimensions to drill holes Label Description 1 46 mm 2 83.4 mm 3 Diameter: 6.5 mm, Depth: 30 mm
- Insert four anchors.
- Affix the mounting bracket on the wall.
- Attach the AP to the mounting bracket. Pull the release key outward. Attach the AP stubs to the bracket holder, ensuring a firm fit.
- Once attached, push in the release key to lock the hooks and make sure all the hooks are locked in place.
- Fasten the release key screw with a tamper-resistant T10 torx screwdriver to lock the AP to the bracket.