- Written by Athichart Tangpong
- Posted on October 22, 2018
- Updated on September 12, 2022
- 5499 Views
A L2 sub-interface is a logical bridging endpoint associated with traffic on an interface distinguished by 802.1Q tags, where each <interface, 802.1q tag> tuple is treated as a first class bridging interface.
- Written by Diksha Mahajan
- Posted on March 3, 2023
- Updated on March 7, 2023
- 503 Views
A layer 3 subinterface is a logical endpoint associated with traffic on an interface distinguished by 802.1Q tags, where each interface, 802.1Q tag tuple, is treated as a routing interface.
- Written by Anurag Mishra
- Posted on September 10, 2019
- Updated on September 10, 2019
- 2479 Views
This feature allows the user to configure ACLs on L3 subinterfaces. These ACLs are implemented as router ACLs (with