Arista Networks is seeking a candidate to provide pre-sales technical support and technical expertise to our customers and partners.
- Perform hands-on work with customers during product evaluations and post-sales
- Perform hands-on tests to validate customer proof-of-concept setups, network designs, and network deployments using new products and features
- Put together design guidelines and recommend improvements to customers for the networks they support
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Engineering
- Keep up-to-date on competitive solutions, products, and services
- Author white papers on technology and products
- BSCS/CE technical degree required
- Expert knowledge in the following areas: Ethernet, RSTP/ MSTP, VLANs, IP Routing, TCP/IP, OSPF, BGP, Multicast, QoS
- Expertise in at least one area of related technologies - storage, financial trading, Web2.0 applications, HPC or load balancing
- Expert level knowledge of industry-standard CLI
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Ability to write white papers a plus
- CCIE certification a plus
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.