Job Scam Alert
There has been an unfortunate rise in fraudulent job openings/offers posted on job websites or made by fake recruiters claiming to be working for Arista Networks. The postings and related emails may appear legitimate by using Arista Networks logos or copied material. Some keys to identifying these scams include:
- Correspondence from e-mail accounts such as Google, Yahoo!, AOL, or Hotmail;
- "Interviews" conducted by chat;
- Failure to list a specific location for the job or some "work from home" listings, especially when combined with other items listed here;
- Misspellings and grammatical errors;
- Get rich quick language;
- Request to cash checks and monetary transfers; and/or
- Request for Social Security Number or financial information.
The best way to apply for jobs at Arista Networks is through this site.