- Plan inventory levels across Arista’s service depots to support customer service contracts
- Drive inventory levels to achieve on time delivery of advance replacements against 2 hour, 4 hour, and Next Business Day SLAs
- Define minimum stocking levels to hold in each depot based on install base, RMA rates, and lead time to replenish inventory
- Optimize inventory levels such that on time delivery goals are achieved while minimizing inventory investment
- Publish service demand to repair operations and prioritize repair output to fill minimum stocking levels in service depots
- Coordinate with production for inventory that cannot be sourced from repair.
- Execute inventory movement and transfers across service depots, rebalancing inventory as required
- Oversee inventory metrics for Service Depots – including hit rate, fill rate, and repair-to-new-buy ratio
- Review disposition of Engineering Change Orders as submitted by Product Engineering, driving required actions on Service Depot inventory, and ensuring inventory freshness
- Collaborate with peers to develop processes across Arista’s Service Supply Chain, including RMA Management, Inventory Management, Depot Operations, and Repair Operations
- Collaborate with peers in the development of systems and tools across Arista’s Service Supply Chain
- Degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, or Operations related field
- 3 years of experience in manufacturing, logistics, or service operations related roles
- Experience in service logistics preferred.
- Basic understanding of ERP systems and supply chain concepts – including inventory planning, inventory management, warehousing, and logistics
- Experience in a high tech industry (preferably networking equipment)
- Self-starter who has the ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Ability to influence and motivate internal and external partners
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including strong proficiency in Excel
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.