Arista has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Manager within our growing Federal business unit. If you thrive in a fast moving, results-oriented, and rewarding environment, take a closer look at Arista Networks. Join a team which delivers high value, scalable, automated solutions to the world’s largest Enterprise customer base, the U.S. Federal Government.
The Sales Executive position will be located in the Mid-Atlantic region and the territory assignment will be US Department of Defense.
Existing customer and partner management will be a part of the role, but emphasis is on both vertical and horizontal growth.
Development of your 3-year Arista business plan is critical to success.
- Direct customer engagement, requirements definition, and multi-year business planning.
- Establish customer demand through pre-engagement planning, research, and solution alignment to mission.
- Manage and align year 1 to year 3 business priorities across a named account territory.
- Utilize Arista teams, solution portfolio, and sales operations to bring value to the customer and company.
- Create a marketing plan aligned with named accounts and territory.
- The optimal candidate will have demonstrated experience strategically selling into US Federal accounts, Federal Systems Integrators, and Managed Service Providers.
- 5+ years of Federal experience with customer, channel partner, or competitor.
- Proven navigation of End User requirements definition through the contracting and resale processes is mandatory.
- Working knowledge of networking, data center, and automation solutions are pre-requisites.
- Demonstrated people skills and ability to cultivate and maintain relationships at all levels.
- Proven track record of building business plans, documenting the processes, and exceeding sales targets.
- Travel to our customers and partners by air and land is part of the role and is required.
- Customer base requires US Citizenship, background checks, potential clearance processes, etc. Active security clearances are preferred, but not mandatory.
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.