- Written by Edwin Tambi
- Posted on August 19, 2020
- Updated on December 8, 2022
- 4171 Views
EOS supports the ability to match on a single VLAN tag (example: encapsulation dot1q vlan 10) or a VLAN tag pair (example: encapsulation dot1q vlan 10 inner 20) to map matching packets to an interface. In this case, the encapsulation string is considered consumedby the mapped interface before forwarding, which means that the tags are effectively removed from the incoming packet for the purposes of any downstream forwarding.
- Written by Akanksha Gottipati
- Posted on August 23, 2022
- Updated on September 2, 2022
- 515 Views
Allows the user to configure explicit QoS trust settings viz. trust mode, default cos and default dscp on subinterfaces, which may or may not be the same as the parent interface.
- Written by Dhruvalkumar Patel
- Posted on December 17, 2021
- Updated on December 27, 2021
- 1314 Views
L3 subinterface counters do not count GRE terminated (decap) packets and other tunnel types packets such as decap