Arista has an exciting opportunity for a Major Account Manager. The purpose of this position is to generate qualified leads and develop new customers in conjunction with our strategic channel partners in exceeding quota. The candidate must have experience selling into large enterprise accounts and knowledge of networking and or data center technologies.
If you thrive in a challenging, results-oriented, and rewarding environment, take a closer look at Arista Networks. Team up with the world leader and this game-changing SDN technology to achieve your own ambitious goals! If you are passionate about networking technologies and demonstrate a competitive spirit for winning new opportunities and landing new accounts, Arista is for you.
In summary, the Major Account Manager is an extroverted and forceful visionary who targets large organizations in need of new networking solutions.
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual bookings goals
- Build pipeline by developing relationships with top tier prospects, partners, and customers
- Manage and grow new customer relationships and revenue associated with Arista data center networking products
- Prospect and develop new potential customers via telephone by qualifying and tracking leads, researching and identifying key contacts, placing calls to establish business relationships, qualifying new accounts, and making sales
- Prospect and develop partner resellers in the territory
- Build mutually beneficial relationships with value-add resellers and grow business through these partnerships
- Participate in marketing program planning, development, execution, and measurement to ensure that programs succeed according to plan
- Interface with Arista headquarters to coordinate sales and marketing activity
- Take initiative in getting necessary training and certification on Arista products
- Monitor client satisfaction and elevate issues of dissatisfaction for quick resolution
- Set own priorities and schedules to meet established goals and meet commitments consistently
- Other duties as assigned by management
Ideal Candidate has the following attributes:
- Experience selling into large enterprise organizations
- Sales success in territory with rolodex of key contacts for target accounts
- Network Sales experience and understanding of Data Center and Cloud technologies
- Knowledge of local and regional marketspace and relationships with Arista partners in the Data Center technology area
- Passion for success and ability to articulate innovation that can compel clients to break the status quo
- BA/BS degree
- 8 to 10+ years’ sales experience in high tech—preferably in the networking sector, routers/switches etc.
- Demonstrated history of consistent sales achievement over target
- Consistent track record for developing new business and managing a complex sales cycle, from generating leads to closing deals
- Core Domain knowledge of networking solutions, network routers/switches and selling into data center environments.
- Demonstrated success with CXO and multi-level selling
- Highly motivated professional with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service orientation and ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Knowledge of competitive products, solutions, and services
- Professional in appearance with solid business acumen and the ability to present and negotiate
- Strong time management, ability to multi-task, takes initiative and follows through
- Desire and ability to move into a leadership position as the business grows
- Strong work ethic and commitment to integrity
- Prior experience selling into Global 2000 Organizations desired.
Arista is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.