At Arista Networks, we are dedicated to providing you with best in class support 24x7x365. When you contact Arista Support, you are immediately connected with an engineer from our support team, who will work with you to ensure resolution.
There are multiple ways to get assistance from the Arista Support organization: Phone, Email or via the Support Portal..
For assistance during a network outage or urgent issues, please contact Arista Support via telephone in the US or UK at:
Or see our full list of country specific telephone numbers:
- +81 50-1790-0933
For other, non-urgent issues, please send an email to Arista Support at the applicable email address:
You can also contact Arista Support via the Support Portal. You will be required to register for an Arista account in order to log in. Once logged in, you'll be able to view case history, open new cases, upload documents, and view asset information.
While opening a case with us, we recommend a brief description of the issue you are facing, relevant show techs from associated Arista devices, and a topology diagram.
Please visit our Arista Community Central to post questions on our forum, access TOIs, training, videos, and more!
Customer Onboarding Videos
The Customer Onboarding series includes three videos that will walk you through the Arista user registration process and the different support resources on Arista.com.
Part 1: Support Contacts, User Registration & Key sites
Part 2: Support Portal
Part 3: Community Central
Awake Security Resources
Arista A-Care Service Offerings
Arista A-Care is designed to provide you with world-class support when and where you need it. With the goal of minimizing any network impact or downtime through fast problem resolution, Arista A-Care service offerings provide support on a 24x7x365 basis with the following components:
- Global Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Arista.com Online Resources
- Worldwide Advance Hardware Replacement and an option for onsite hardware replacement services.
Arista Global TAC
Arista Global TAC provides you with 24x7x365 coverage for your product support needs around the world. You can obtain help anytime by email, phone or through the Arista website. Arista TAC engineers have many years of networking experience and are well-versed on the entire Arista product portfolio to help you quickly resolve problems and maximize network uptime. When you reach out for help, an Arista TAC engineer may already know of a solution based on our internal database of customer cases.
Arista.com Online Resources
With all of the A-Care Service offerings, you can access various resources online anytime. This includes:
- Software Downloads: Unlimited access to the software download section where you can obtain new software maintenance releases as well a new feature releases. This includes EOS, vEOS, and CloudVision software.
- Notification Service: Proactive notifications for known software and hardware issues, including security vulnerabilities, allowing you to take action before you run into any known issues.
- Release Recommendations: Access to software release recommendations for helping in picking the most appropriate software version for your environment.
- Bug Portal Access: Access to the Arista Bug Portal for reviewing known caveats and associated details.
- Online Case Management: Customer portal to create new cases, provide updates, and upload necessary files in a secure manner.
- Arista Community Forums via EOS Central: Our online forums help you share insights with other members of the community and leverage collective knowledge to better your experience with our products.
Advance Hardware Replacement
A-Care Service offerings provide worldwide RMA and advance hardware replacement with flexible choices to meet the operational needs of our customers. The offering includes two primary delivery options:
- Standard shipment-based delivery for advance replacement hardware, with options for Next Business Day, 4 Hour, and 2 Hour service levels. These services are available via SKUs starting with ‘SVC’.
- Onsite installation for advance replacement hardware, performed by an onsite engineer with options for Next Business Day and 4 Hour service levels. These services are available via SKUs starting with ‘OSV’.
Customers are able to choose the level of coverage on their capital investment that is most appropriate for your business. In addition, when you chose to obtain hardware support, you will receive proactive notifications about known hardware issues.
Arista A-Care Services at a Glance
|A-Care Next Business||A-Care 4 Hour||A-Care 2 Hour|
|Shipment (SVC)||Shipment (SVC)||Onsite Service (OSV)||Shipment (SVC)||Onsite Service (OSV)||Shipment (SVC)|
|Unlimited 24x7 TAC access||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Online Case Management||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Arista Networks Community Forums||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|Advance Replacement of Hardware||.||.||.||.||.||.|
|RMA service level||Standard Delivery||Next Business Day||Next Business Day||4-Hour||4-Hour||2-Hour|
|RMA Installation||Self||Self||Arista Tech||Self||Arista Tech||Self|
Shipment-based RMA Service Coverage Areas
Arista Service Depots are equipped to respond to our customers to meet their business needs - from Next Business Day, to 2-Hour, to 4-Hour advance replacements. Arista's global service coverage is shown in the map below.
In addition to the above active locations, Arista can bring on new locations as needed through our vast network of worldwide logistics partners.
- .Arista Anti-Counterfeit Policy
- .CloudVision Wi-Fi™ Release Life Cycle Policy
- .EOS Life Cycle Policy
- .CloudVision Life Cycle Policy
- .MOS & Arista 7130 Applications Life Cycle Policy
- .Wi-Fi Hardware End of Life Policy
- .DMF / CCF Life Cycle Policy
- .Three Year Hardware Life Cycle Policy
- .Five Year Hardware Life Cycle Policy
- .GPL Policy
- .Arista Vulnerability Management Process
- .Support Entitlement for Modular Products
Agreements & Documentation
- .Arista Case Priority Levels
- .Master Services Agreement
- .End User License Agreement
- .Warranty Agreement
- .IP Cores End User License Agreement
- .General Evaluation Terms
- .Trusted Third Party / Subprocessor List
- .Cloud Services Subscription Agreement
- .Customer Data Privacy Addendum
- .Additional Terms and Conditions - Channel Sales